MOOSE HUNT DATES AND RATES MOOSE HUNT TROPHY PHOTO GALLERY
Call us to reserve your "Hunt of a Lifetime". Hunt moose in WMD zones 3,6,2,1,4,5,7,8,9,10 with experienced and registered Maine moose guides. Check with us about swapping your cow tag for a bull tag, or changing your wildlife management district.
OMM is one of the few moose guide services that offer one on one calling for trophy bull moose. Calling during a moose hunt sounds easy, but there is much more to it than just calling. Call placement, wind direction, scent, sight, and sound, all factor into a successful hunt.
The sound of your heart beating as the trophy moose of a lifetime snaps branches on his way to the sound of the call is beyond exhilarating it's heart stopping excitement. To make a moose hunt successful it also helps to have great tools. At OMM Outfitters we have what it takes for your once-in-a-lifetime moose hunt.
- Husky Bush Plane for scouting and delivery of supplies.
- Over 100 scouting cameras strategically placed.
- Professional guides skilled in packing out, calling, and have a passion for moose.
- Use of Garmin Rhinos featuring track lines of scouted areas for traversing and contact with other guides.
- Packers and spotters to assist in locating and recovery.
- Guaranteed reservation for professional meat processing. Worldwide shipping services through FedEx.
- OMM’s trained professionals work as a team.
- No long drives to the hunting areas.
- Utilizing private channel radio systems.
- OMM strives to work with our hunter’s capabilities.
- Our hunting techniques are always adapting to the ever-changing landscape and moose.
- OMM has hunted these areas for moose since 2003.
- Licensed and insured (including Liability, Commercial Auto, and Workmen's Comp.) for operations behind the North Maine Woods gates. Avoid disappointment from illegal guiding operations.
- State licensed lodging and meals and ServSafe Certified food service managers.
- After booking, we put you in touch with your guide and offer optional conference calls to learn and ask questions.